So Long, St. Joe’s
Ursuline Academy of Dallas understands tradition. The school opened in Dallas in a four-room frame house in 1874. Over the decades, as the school has grown and evolved (and moved to its present campus on Walnut Hill in 1950), numerous buildings have come and gone. As part of the most recent transformation, St. Joseph’s Hall (pictured above) was removed to make way for new East Campus improvements, including a new 1,000-seat theater, gathering spaces and fabrication and engineering labs. While we have fond memories of St. Joe’s – it’s where we typically met with the people we work with at Ursuline – we’re also excited to see the new Ursuline taking shape. SullivanPerkins has a long tradition of serving Ursuline, providing viewbooks, videos, fundraising campaign materials, signage, event invitations and more over a two-decades plus relationship. Take a look at some of the highlights here.