This section holds information on obligations when establishing and registering, running or closing a fund, including a managed investment scheme, a corporate collective investment vehicle (CCIV) or an Australian passport fund.
In this section
How to register a managed investment scheme or CCIV, or register as an Australian passport fund.
This page also includes information on how to prepare a compliance plan.
Reporting and audit requirements for managed investment schemes, CCIVs and Australian passport funds, including annual statements and solvency resolutions.
How to change the constitution or name of the scheme.
Relief from the law.
How to wind up and deregister a managed investment scheme, CCIV or Australian passport fund.
- Funds management?- Information about managed investment schemes, CCIVs and Australian passport funds
- New developments in funds management?- Information about recent developments?in legislation, regulation and guidance relating to funds management.
- Regulatory index?- An index to our regulatory documents and legislative instruments on funds management
- Financial services resources?- Guidance on financial services licensing
- Search our registers on ASIC Connect for details of licensees, authorised representatives, disclosure documents and more
- Your annual industry funding levy